Friday 27 January 2012

"I've been a very naughty girl, you better come sort me out, I need a spanking." 

This starts last Saturday night, he was with the boys and I was at home with my toys.... they weren't doing it for me. Poor man got about twenty dirty text messages from me that he said he did not get to read till the morning, resulting in him having to excuse himself from his best mates couch and go home and relieve himself. When I want to be, I can write the dirtiest yet hottest messages to get him going, amazing right?
ANYWAY, Round One on Sunday night resulted in bruises from the different places and positions we tried. Two hours later we showered our sweaty bodies and passed out naked on his bed.

The surprise party was great, I got some help to keep him distracted and he said he enjoyed every minute of it.. until I came out in my little costume and after spending the night talking to everyone and catching up with them all he jumped up and came to my side. Could not keep his hands and eyes off me! Easy Two Hundred spent, and I know now I can use it in bed! (Bonus) 

As soon as we taxied to his friends house he immediately started trying to get my clothes off, I wouldn't help him having a laugh at the frustration building because he couldn't get what he wanted fast enough. After almost destroying my new dress and actually ripping my sexy new thong in half he got to my "fun box" and went to town! We did it in the bed, on the floor, snuck out to the backyard and he took me from behind while I was kneeling on the back setting, on the couch, in the bathroom (we almost got busted) and then back upstairs in the bedroom again. On the way up I got a peak at his mate walking through the house naked... my first thought was to ask them to join us, I mean we we're all obviously fucking like rabbits, why not make it a party, but I'm still hesitant to involve that in my relationship... We're adventurous enough... I think we can save that for the next stage of the relationship!  

My only fault was that the poor guy had drank so much, he couldn't orgasm! I certainly had alot of fun, he gets nice and rough and dirty when he's like that.. Ugh I love a good pounding!\

Anyway, hope you all had a great Australia Day! Let me know what you got up to.

-Bambii
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment